Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Bargain of Today

I popped into Boots on Henry street today for something for my sister and I stopped a stand beside the till with some things on Clearance. I had a look though the stuff and found these. A Boots Floral Berry shower cap for 50 Cent and a bottle of Vichy 3 in 1 Calming Cleansing Micellar Solution For €1.50 ( I know couldn't believe it).

It can be used to 1. Cleanse, 2. Removes Make up, 3. Soothes. I haven't used any Vichy products before but for that price you cant go wrong. I came home and took off my make up to give it a try ;-). Instructions are just to use a cotton pad and no need to rinse off. So that's what I did. I used 3 pads back and front and it took off my mascara as well. I would probably need more pads for a night time make up. So far happy with my bargains.

Some pics to show you, Hope the pads aren't too bad but just for examples :-)










No comments:

Post a Comment

[Reply to comment]