Sunday, April 4, 2010

My Name is...tag

Seen this on Abbzzw and thought it would be fun to do


Hi, my name is: Jen

Never in my life have I been: a millionaire

The one person who can drive me nuts is: my sister

High school: was ok but wouldn't go back

When I’m nervous: I blush

The last song I listened to was: Glee Final-its on in the back ground

If I were to get married right now my best man/maid of honor: Elaine if she would do it

My hair is: Curly since last nite and I need to dye it! I have Ginger roots (tried to lighten my hair colour and it didn't go well)

When I was 5: i was still a only child

Last Christmas: was boring

I should be..: in bed- still tired from last nite

When I look down I see: Barbie pink nails!

The happiest recent event was: going out with my friends this week

If I were a character on ‘Friends’ I’d be: Monica Geller. I am bossy!

By this time next year: Hope life gets a bit more exciting

My current gripe is: toilet attendants- They make me uncomfortable

I have a hard time understanding: maths

There’s this girl I know that: wished things would change

I like you when: your happy

If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: mammy

Take my advice: I have no clue what I'm talking about but I think maybe you should ......

The thing I want to buy: is a apartment

If you visited the place I was born: you would be in a hospital

If you spent the night at my house: You would have to share my big bed and not rob the covers

I’d stop my wedding if: some one stood up at the part where you ask 'has anyone got a problem with these ppl getting married' and if someone shouted yes!

The world could do without: Bad people

I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: than hold a bird

Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: 2 dresses

Most recent thing someone else bought me: a drink. thank you friend

My middle name is: Erica

In the morning I: am always running late. need to get my routine back

The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: bears- how weird would that be to see a big bar flying

Once, at a bar: I couldn't get served

Last night I was: out with my friend

There’s this guy I know who: isn't making things easy

If I was an animal I’d be: a Panda bear. Because I love black and white and who's gonna mess with a panda

A better name for me would be: Jennifer?

Tomorrow I am: hopefully going to the cinema

Tonight I am: taking it easy and watching Jersey Shore

My birthday is: May


feel free to copy :-) things you wouldn't think of

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Reply to comment]