Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My Forever 21 Experience (Dublin)

Well I went in on the Sunday, it had opened on Friday so I thought it wouldn't have being too packed. I was very wrong. The 3 floors were so busy i found it hard to tell what collections where were ie Faith 21 or shoes! I started on the top floor went down the escalator to the 2nd floor couldn't find the escalator to get down and ended up having to use the staff stairs to get out. Only found this out when I realised the red rope at the end of the stairs and my sister had done the same thing that day!! I braved it again on the Monday and I seen a leather Jacket I liked.


Here is a picture. Its from the Faith 21 collection and its was €34.80. which isn't bad. I wore it today and it kept me nice and warm.

What do you think of Forever 21??

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Reply to comment]