Friday, December 3, 2010

What I'm really looking forward to: Kings of Leon Concert

I am going to see Kings of Leon in Slane (Meath,Ireland) on the 28th of May Next year. I think this is one of the concerts that I am really really looking forward to. I did see them at Oxegen (2009) but I was really sick (not drunk) and I had to leave and go home. Long story I ended up in hospital tent at 7.30am because my friend thought I might have Swine flu. I didn't but it wasn't fun for the two of us in a pop up tent in lashing rain!

I have a couple of their albums and they are really great. I love their new album. If your interested in checking it out before you buy you can listen to it here (not sure if it works outside of Ireland though)

I went to see a tribute band called Knights of Leon in the Academy they were really good.





Did anyone see KOL Excess all areas with Dave Berry???

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Reply to comment]