Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Shopping Haul- Terry Sales,Penny's (Primark), Dunne's, Boots and HMV

I have picked up a couple of things over the past couple of weeks or so. I went to Terry sales ( a beauty Supply) because I seen Joanne over at The make up fairy got a huge botlte of nail polish remover and i had to try it. It would be rude not to ;-) . It cost €4.50 for 495ML. so while I was there I have to try out some new stuff. I have being wanting to try a new wax. I wax my own eyebrows and I like to try new waxes.  I cant seem to find the one I usually use. This is from Smooth Appeal and was €4.50. Cheaper than in boots as well. I have used this a couple of times and found it much better than what I have used in the past. I also did my Mam's and even my Dad's eyebrows!!! (just a tidy up) I didn't go mad. He would have killed me. I would definitely by this again. 


I have heard of Witch hazel before and its always in products to clear up spots so they had a big bottle so I picked up one of those as well. It is priced is €6.85 for a 495ml. I have being using this as well. I don't know if I have seen a huge difference I have still being getting spots but think that is down to hormones. I have seen this back comb on a couple of  you tube videos. I don't back comb a lot with a normal tail comb because it wrecks my hair. Since I got this I have being using this a good bit especially on the second day for a bit of lift at the roots. It was €3.15. The pink clips were on sale for €2.35. I got these for when I change my bed!! I use them to hold the duvet and the cover together.!!!




I popped into Penny's (Primark) and picked up these flip flops 2 for €2. My sister had her friends hat on  the other day and I was like I need one of them. This was €5. This will defo be coming out with me for Oxegen and probably Sea Sessions!!!






On to Dunne's stores. I picked up this teddy and its so girly and summery so I went in and picked up another one. They were on sale for €5 reduced from €15. They are from eh the Savida nightwear collection and I picked up these long bottoms there wasn't a top to match but they are so soft and I love the design on them. they were €5 not sure of original price. 





























Some things from Boots. I got these when the 3 for 2 offer was on. The foundation was 10.59,  the concealer was €6.39 seen this on Tanya Blurr (pixi2woo) you tube videos . you have to check out her videos. I got it in shade No.1 and it seems really light but think I will have to wait for a couple of months before I could wear this. The powder was €5.95 but since it was on 3 for 2 I got  free. I use this every day and I have hit pan on the one I have being using. 






The last thing I got was the SATC 2 DVD. I have being dying to watch this again. I went to see it before wit the girls and the story is ok but I look the location and the clothes. It was on sale for €6.99



No comments:

Post a Comment

[Reply to comment]