Friday, December 11, 2009

Beyonce Concert in the 02 Dublin

I went to see Beyonce in the new O2 in Dublin the other night.

Good points:
  • Beyonce was brilliant. She really puts on a show from her songs to her outfits to her band and dancers. It seems that everyone is brought into the show.

  • I cant remember how many outfit changes but there was a good few and while she was off changing. It wasn't just music playing while we waited for her to come back her band done there own little solos and so did her dancers.

  • Song choices went from her new stuff to older albums to duets to a remix of Destiny Child songs. I wouldn't be that up on her newer stuff so I really enjoyed the mixture.

  • She talked to the crowd and moved around the stage to another smaller stage and even came down and walked past the crowd.

  • We were able to understand her talking compared to Lily Allen all we could understand from her was Dublinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

  • She even sang Happy Birthday to people in the audience

Bad Points

  • I would have to say that I wasn't very impressed by the venue. There is no wow factor. It was my first time and when I walked in I was like is this it.

  • Ticket prices was a bit expense at €70

  • Merchandise- her T-shirts in the O2 was €30, Outside they were €20/25 and on my way home they were €5 so my advice would be wait till after the concert

  • I don't think there was any bad points on Beyonce's performance

I would go to see her again if I had the money to spare.

Some pics from the concert











No comments:

Post a Comment

[Reply to comment]