Thursday, July 28, 2011

Sea Sessions

I just thought I would share with you some pics of when I went to Sea Sessions. If you don't know what it is, its a Music and Surf Festival in Bundoran Co. Donegal and its on for 3 days. it was just Me and my friend who travelled up. The journey is not for the faint hearted. We had to get a bus from Dublin to Sligo and from Sligo to Donegal. Think it was around 4 hrs. Probably one of the longest trips I ever done. I don't travel very well.

We decided to stay in The great Northern Hotel lets just say we are not the camping type! The hotel was nice. The room we had was a little on the small size but had a nice view. We didn't get a chance to try out the leisure facilities and had even bought a new swim suit :-( . O did I mention that all the Bands and Dj's were staying in our hotel!! My friend was very excited. We were sitting having lunch and in walked The villagers and I turn to my friend. God your man looks really like your man from the villagers after googling a pic and she turning around to have a nose at him we decided it wasn't him then we walk into the tent and there he was on the stage. Funny it was.

Royseven- This was my 1st time to see them and
they had the tent going mental. One of top acts I seen
the whole weekend. (going to see them again at Kaiser
Chiefs at the end of the month)
Some good looking skaters :-)
Jamie Lawson-he was great. I hadn't heard any of his
music but I really liked him
My friend dragged me cliff walking one morning.
Its gorgeous I could have sat there all day

Bell X1- They were really good and they had a lot of fans there
I didn't think I knew a lot of their songs but turned out I
do!! Got talking to one of their 'people' and he was telling
me that they got great reviews in America. Said they
could be the next U2!!
Another beach
I cant remember this bands name. But their music was
kind of similar to Arctic Monkeys.
Cheesy pic of me reading 'LC' 1st book!!
Would love to know if you were there or if you know any good festivals?

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Reply to comment]