Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Some pics of Oxegen









Hi,

Just wanted to share with you some pics of this year's Oxegen. I have being having problems with uploading for ages.I can't seem to fix the layout of the photo's either that's why there are a bit of a mess!! I done the whole weekend but didn't camp. I got the bus up and down every day. I couldn't believe the weather. It only rained twice. Once for The script and once for Slash. I had a great week.

So many acts were brilliant. Loved The script (the rain didnt even put people off)that was my 4th time seening them. I had just seen them the week before at the Aviva stadium. I'm not a stalker I had got my Aviva ticket before they were announced for Oxegen, Beyonce, Coldplay, Artic Monkeys, Calvin Harris (didn't get to see all of him but still great) Example (I'm dyin to for some one to come see him with me but none of my friends will come :-(

Royseven were great as well. Wish there had being a bigger crowd for them. I seen them at Sea sessions and the crowd went mad for them. Black eyed peas were much better this year. Last year I was up the front and couldn't even hear anything. Weezer were good as well, they played Wheatus Teenage Dirtbag (ah Memories) so was Bruno Mars, Kesha ( I seen her the week before in the O2. She really knows how to get the crowds going and finally The saturdays. That was my second time to see them. They put on a good show. Feel like I told you every one I seen!! My sister came with me on the Sunday and she couldn't believe why she hadn't being before.

That a little video of Coldplay at the end :-)

Did anyone else go to Oxegen? Did ya have a good time!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

[Reply to comment]