Friday, September 25, 2009

20 question tag

I haven't being tagged to do this put thought it could be interesting!!

1.Things you cannot leave the house without

My purse that has every plastic card I own, laser, boots card, Tesco card, Dunnes card, health insurance, Luas card- you get the point, money, Mobile phone, lip balm, keys, hair clips and tissues!

2.Favourite brand of makeup
Rimmel, Elizabeth Arden, Boots 17, Miss sporty and Essence ( love drug store brands)

3.Favourite flower
Sunflowers I just think they are so pretty and Lillie's they are suppose to be a flower for funerals put I think they are lovely and I always buy them for my mammy!

4. Favourite clothing store
Penny (primark), Dunnes, Evans, Topshop and River Island

5. Favourite Perfume
Vera Wang- the smell is so light, Britney's curious- I mentioned once I liked the smell and its all my mam is buying me, Paco rabanne black xs and I love the Vanilla perfume from the Body shop

6.Heels or Flats
During the day I have to wear flats. I just cant be bothered to put my feet in pain and only when I go out dancing is when I decide to wear heels ( mostly small heels ;-) I am only 5'2 and all most of my friends are taller than me so I don't see a point in killing myself just to be a bit taller

7. Do you make good grades
I did when I was in school....But then I went to college and it changed and had to repeat some exams.

8. Favourite colours
Pink, black and white

9.Do you drink energy drinks
I did when I was in college I'm not sure if they did any use. I think when you know you have to study you just put more effort in and its not the drink

10.Do you drink juice
yes. Orange and Fruit juice and diluting juice black current and orange

11. Do you like swimming
NO I hate swimming -the reason for this was I forgot how to swim! I used to be able when I was younger and then I forgot. I didn't like when they made you jump in the pool. I don't like my head under water.

12. Do you eat fries with a fork
At home yes most of the time and restaurants some times If its a fancy place then yes

13. Favourite moisturiser
E45 its really good and I have started using the Primark body butters and they are brilliant

14. Do you want to get married later on in life
Yes I would but not putting all my hopes on that since I haven't even got a boyfriend at the moment. Put my uncle did get married for the 1st time at 60! so I still have hope :-)

15. Do you get mad easily
with my family yes I can get mad easy with my friends I would say no I tend to hold it in.

16. Are you into ghost hunting
No

17. Any phobias
Yes birds any type especially pigeons. I hide or scream when they fly at me. I think they will fly into me.

18.Do you bite your nails
No its horrible I just couldn't. next question

19. Have you ever had a near death experience
Yes, twice I nearly got knocked down by car on both occasions and spooky it was a red card both times

20. Do you drink coffee
No I don't like any hot drinks well apart from soups!

Please feel free to do this tag

Talk to you soon

Jen XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Reply to comment]