Monday, September 14, 2009

Sorority Row Review

So spare of the moment I went to see Sorority Row the reason for this was there was soaps on! Sorry review took so long its being a busy couple of days.

This film is definitely in the teen horror category apart from none of them are teens. Its a cross between Scream and I know what you did last summer. Two films I loved back in the day. It is a remake of The house on Sorority Row



Sorority Row is about 6 seniors that belong to a sorority hence the name and a prank that goes very wrong. From my experience in college and college parties its a bit over the top. Some great scary scenes in the film, so the odd thing I found was all the male actors looked the same and I found it hard to tell the difference between them. There is some very funny moments bit odd in this time of movie.

Who is in it: Audrina Partridge from the hills, Rumer willis, Carrie Grant.

Would I go see it again: Yes, I probably will have to go again with my other friends because they are giving out I went to see it without them. I would pick it up when it comes out on DVD.

Marks out of 10: 8 out of 10 would recommend if you are looking for a trip down memory lane and you liked scream and I know what you did last summer. I can see there being a Sorority Row 2 coming along.
Sorority Row Trailer


No comments:

Post a Comment

[Reply to comment]