Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Ugly truth Movie Review


So I went to see The ugly truth with one of the girls the other night. This film is definitely a Rom com and I would have thought it was a girlie film. I went on date night and through out the film all I could hear was the lads in the cinema laughing.

The main characters are Abbie played by Katherine Heigl (from Greys and 27 Dresses) and Mike played by Gerard Butler (from p.s I love you)

So whats it about? Katherine plays a TV producer who is looking for Mr Right well more like Mr perfect. Gerard's character is a chauvinist presenter who convinces Abbie that he knows what men want and he can help her find Mr Right.

There is a couple of funny moments in this movie. Most memorable the scene in the restaurant and my other favourite scene is the tree scene. Don't want to give away too much!
I would definitely go see this again and I will definitely pick it up when it comes out on DVD. Katherine Heigl and Gerard Butler are too favourite actors at the moment and it was a great combination to have them both in the same movie. I would love to see them do another movie together.

Marks out of 10: a 9 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Reply to comment]